On this week’s KSVP radio interview with Mike Smith, Paul addresses:
- the latest potential Supreme Court case (Janus v. AFSCME) that would give ALL government workers “right to work” status.
- The latest Right to Work job creation data.
- Successful efforts in other states to eliminate food stamps for able bodied adults without dependents.
- Trump’s air traffic control reform proposal and the fact that I’ve worked on the issue in the past.
- The lawsuit over the “adequacy” of NM’s public school financing. Does this suit have any merit?