Paul and Wally have a wide-ranging discussion on a variety of issues including:
• The NBC/Universal deal and it’s many problems.
• Alyssa Milano develops a rating system for abortion and film.
• NM heavy reliance on tax incentives, impacts and possible solutions.
• Voices for Children report: NM 50th for child well-being.
• More developments on Holtec issue. Does Permian Basin Petroleum Association have “no position” on Holtec? Or, “is the concern we have the placement of this facility housing high-level
radioactive waste puts at risk the most important energy producing basin in North America.”
• ART costing taxpayers $300,000 just to maintain empty stations.